This generous yet flowing silhouette makes the Arabella tunic a flattering piece on all body types. Wear it as a beach cover-up or with a pair of leggings or trousers for an elevated, daytime look.
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
100% Silk. Made in Canada
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
NEW TO CHRISTINE LINGERIE
The Arabella fabric is made from fine and light weight Italian silk.
|BUST FIT||All bust sizes|
|LENGTH||34″ from back neck|
Using a mild or natural soap wash in cool water for 3-5 minutes. Gently move fabric from side to side while soaking. Rinse with cold clean water. Remove from water but do not wring dry, instead lay flat on a towel, roll in towel to remove excess water then leave flat to dry. Do not put in dryer. CHRISTINE’S TIPS: Do not bleach. Do not leave in sunshine as fading will occur. Iron with medium heat on backside while garment is still slightly damp and do not spray with water while ironing.
For best results we recommend dry cleaning.
LOVE FOR CHRISTINE LINGERIE
- Maxine CamiI have several of these camis. I wear them almost …
- Glamour GownLove my “Ruby” Glamour gown. The high-quality silk drapes well, …
- Passion Purple Fabergé Velvet Long RobeI just received my purple passion velvet robe. I already …
- Passion Purple Fabergé Velvet Long RobeMy velvet robe is just gorgeous. It flows beautifully and …
- Solitude Long RobeThis robe is beautiful by itself or worn over something …