Blue Crush Kimono
Blue Crush Kimono
Christine has drawn from her archives of amazing prints to design a collection of Limited Edition Kimonos. These are small quantities, one size fits all kimonos each being a work of art!
They are 3/4 length so can be worn as a cocktail kimono for evening or a cover with the belt.
Teal with an exquisite mixture of blue in this mermaid print, calls for a vacation by the sea. The perfect piece for a tropical vacation, especially after that refreshing dip in the water.
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
100% Silk. Made in Canada
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
NEW TO CHRISTINE LINGERIE
The Blue Crush fabric is made from fine and light weight Italian silk.
|LENGTH||43″ from back neck. Asymmetrical hem.|
Using a mild or natural soap wash in cool water for 3-5 minutes. Gently move fabric from side to side while soaking. Rinse with cold clean water. Remove from water but do not wring dry, instead lay flat on a towel, roll in towel to remove excess water then leave flat to dry. Do not put in dryer. CHRISTINE’S TIPS: Do not bleach. Do not leave in sunshine as fading will occur. Iron with medium heat on backside while garment is still slightly damp and do not spray with water while ironing.
For best results we recommend dry cleaning.
LOVE FOR CHRISTINE LINGERIE
- Ginger Button BackRated 5 out of 5When I first met my girlfriend, I was struck by … by nntw
- Black Cherry Fabergé Velvet KimonoRated 5 out of 5I own it and I love it! This Black Cherry … by Mokuskam
- Santorini GownRated 5 out of 5I recently purchased this beautiful gown in cobalt. The colour … by cygnals13
- Betty GownRated 5 out of 5One of my absolute favourites for comfort. Cool and light … by Andrea Macyk-Davey
- Blue Crush KimonoRated 5 out of 5I have to confess that I have more than one … by Mokuskam