Protective Silk Mask
This sustainable and washable face mask has the potential to prevent the spread of airborne particles. It features a double-layered, soft & breathable silk, silk wrapped elastics, custom wire nose form and interior pocket for filter insert.
Please be aware that this mask is not produced for medical use, but produced to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The net proceeds from the sale of these protective masks will be donated to Greater Vancouver Food Bank.
Find out more here: https://foodbank.bc.ca/
Due to hygiene purposes, this item cannot be returned or exchanged.
New to Christine Lingerie
Silk Mask Features
- Nose wire: Sewn into the top of the mask to help properly secure and hold your mask in place.
- Filter insert: The bottom of the mask features a slip hole pocket where one can insert a filter, such as a coffee filter.
- Silk covered elastic ear bands: For added comfort and beauty
- The inclusion of a filter in the middle of the fabric helps catch any particles properly.
- Inserting a coffee filter into your mask prevents you and others more effectively than no coffee filter at all.
The CDC recommends washing your mask at least once a day when you are typically done with it. Avoid touching your face and wash your hands before and after.
* Discount codes are not applicable to this product
|LENGTH||P/S 5 1/2” from elastic. M/L 7” from elastic|
Remove filter. Wash separately in cold water using a mild or natural soap. Gently move mask from side to side while soaking. Rinse with cold clean water. Remove from water but do not wring dry, instead lay flat on a towel, roll in towel to remove excess water then leave flat to dry. Do not put in dryer. Iron with medium heat. Do not bleach.