Christine has drawn from her archives of amazing prints to design a collection of Limited Edition Kimonos. These are small quantities, one size fits all kimonos each being a work of art!
They are 3/4 length so can be worn as a cocktail kimono for evening or a cover with the belt.
Wonderland is a romantic and delicate print, full of soft pastel flowers and magical birds. It is a great robe to wear over your favourite underpinnings!
LIMITED EDITION PRINTS
100% Silk. Made in Canada
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
NEW TO CHRISTINE LINGERIE
The Wonderland fabric is made from fine medium-weight Italian silk.
|LENGTH||43″ from back neck. Asymmetrical hem.|
Using a mild or natural soap wash in cool water for 3-5 minutes. Gently move fabric from side to side while soaking. Rinse with cold clean water. Remove from water but do not wring dry, instead lay flat on a towel, roll in towel to remove excess water then leave flat to dry. Do not put in dryer. CHRISTINE’S TIPS: Do not bleach. Do not leave in sunshine as fading will occur. Iron with medium heat on backside while garment is still slightly damp and do not spray with water while ironing.
For best results we recommend dry cleaning.
LOVE FOR CHRISTINE LINGERIE
- Maxine CamiI have several of these camis. I wear them almost …
- Glamour GownLove my “Ruby” Glamour gown. The high-quality silk drapes well, …
- Passion Purple Fabergé Velvet Long RobeI just received my purple passion velvet robe. I already …
- Passion Purple Fabergé Velvet Long RobeMy velvet robe is just gorgeous. It flows beautifully and …
- Solitude Long RobeThis robe is beautiful by itself or worn over something …