This blush chantilly lace bust caresses this Heirloom gown perfectly. Flowy and soft in our classic chameuse Rose Quartz. Adjustable straps for fit and ease of movement.
100% Silk. Made in Canada.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
NEW TO CHRISTINE LINGERIE
What quality silk does Christine use? The Heirloom Gown is made from luxurious, 19mm silk.
Why isn’t thread count used when talking about silk? Silk is an incredibly fine fibre, and thread counts would be extremely high, regardless of the quality of the silk. So for example, a low-quality silk may have a similarly high thread count to a high-quality silk. For this reason, silk uses an alternative system to measure quality, called momme (mm) weight.
What is momme weight? Momme weight describes the weight of 100 yards of silk, 45 inches wide, in pounds. So, if a fabric is listed with a momme weight of 16mm, it means that 100 yards of the fabric weighs 16 pounds. The best silk lingerie is 19mm or 19 pounds in weight per 100 yards.
|SIZING||True to size|
|BUST FIT||Most bust sizes|
|LENGTH||53″ from back neck. Measurements taken from size small.|
Using a mild or natural soap wash in luke warm water for 3-5 minutes. Gently move fabric from side to side while soaking. Rinse with cold clean water. Remove from water but do not wring dry, instead lay flat on a towel, roll in towel to remove excess water then leave flat to dry. Do not put in dryer. CHRISTINE’S TIPS: Do not bleach. Do not leave in sunshine as fading will occur. Iron with medium heat on backside while garment is still slightly damp and do not spray with water while ironing.
For best results we recommend dry cleaning.
LOVE FOR CHRISTINE LINGERIE
- Maxine CamiI have several of these camis. I wear them almost …
- Glamour GownLove my “Ruby” Glamour gown. The high-quality silk drapes well, …
- Passion Purple Fabergé Velvet Long RobeI just received my purple passion velvet robe. I already …
- Passion Purple Fabergé Velvet Long RobeMy velvet robe is just gorgeous. It flows beautifully and …
- Solitude Long RobeThis robe is beautiful by itself or worn over something …