The Maxine bias-cut camisole is reversible with a sweet scoop neckline, or turned around for a more daring V-neck. It is a great alternative to wear with your favorite pair of Christine’s Jane lounge pants, or can be worn as a day-wear piece under a suit jacket or a well loved cardigan!
100% silk. Made in Canada
NEW TO CHRISTINE LINGERIE
The Maxine cami is reversible with a sweet scoop neckline, or turned around for a more daring V-neck. It is a great alternative to wear with your favorite pair of Christine pajama bottoms, or can be worn as a day-wear piece under a suit jacket or a well loved cardigan!
What quality silk does Christine use? The Maxine Cami is made from luxurious, 19mm silk.
Why isn’t thread count used when talking about silk? Silk is an incredibly fine fibre, and thread counts would be extremely high, regardless of the quality of the silk. So for example, a low-quality silk may have a similarly high thread count to a high-quality silk. For this reason, silk uses an alternative system to measure quality, called momme (mm) weight.
What is momme weight? Momme weight describes the weight of 100 yards of silk, 45 inches wide, in pounds. So, if a fabric is listed with a momme weight of 16mm, it means that 100 yards of the fabric weighs 16 pounds. The best silk lingerie is 19mm or 19 pounds in weight per 100 yards.
Maxine Cami Fit
|SIZING||TRUE TO SIZE|
|BUST FIT||ALL BUST SIZES|
|LENGTH||25″ FROM BACK NECK. MEASUREMENTS TAKEN FROM SIZE SMALL.|
Using a mild or natural soap wash in luke warm water for 3-5 minutes. Gently move fabric from side to side while soaking. Rinse with cold clean water. Remove from water but do not wring dry, instead lay flat on a towel, roll in towel to remove excess water then leave flat to dry. Do not put in dryer. CHRISTINE’S TIPS: Do not bleach. Do not leave in sunshine as fading will occur. Iron with medium heat on backside while garment is still slightly damp and do not spray with water while ironing.
For best results we recommend dry cleaning.
LOVE FOR CHRISTINE LINGERIE
- Maxine CamiRated 5 out of 5I have several of these camis. I wear them almost … by Laura Wilson
- Glamour GownRated 5 out of 5Love my “Ruby” Glamour gown. The high-quality silk drapes well, … by pfmaher
- Passion Purple Fabergé Velvet Long RobeRated 5 out of 5I just received my purple passion velvet robe. I already … by Trudy Rey VIP Member
- Passion Purple Fabergé Velvet Long RobeRated 5 out of 5My velvet robe is just gorgeous. It flows beautifully and … by Trudy Rey VIP Member
- Solitude Long RobeRated 5 out of 5This robe is beautiful by itself or worn over something … by lady.lynx VIP Exclusive Member